Who’s ready to make Christmas ornaments?? on Flickr.
Its that time of year again.Since last year’s giveaway was a smashing success, as promised, I’m doing it again! Good luck!
Remember to reblog as text.
- One lucky Tumblr blogger will receive ONE ABJD (Asian-Ball-Jointed-Doll) from any legitimate company for up to $500 not…
Workspace Nov 8/2013 on Flickr.
Always starting projects, never finish them??
I love this. It’s such a great little info-graphic for those who might not understand just how much is involved in creating a doll from scratch vs just taking an existing product and reproducing it.
Not to mention how much work someone has to put into even coming so far to be able to sculpt a doll!
Recasting is something that can be easily learned, sculpting and creating needs a lot of trial and errors and creativity, something that can’t be learned.
So before the step of conception you have usually years of training, which also means a lot of money spend on materials just for trying out things.
and the money invested in your tools, workspace, ect.
I like this a lot. But maybe sculpting and learning to sculpt should be like five more sections because that crap is HARD.
All of the above were things I was asked/told in the past week.
You forgot the “Is that anime?” one.
oh, and “is that you?”
"What are you TRYING to draw?"
"Where’s her other arm?" *while I’m literally about to draw it in*
500 follower miniature give-away!
Hey guys! To thank you for all your support and to celebrate reaching 500 followers, I’ve decided to do another give-away! The prize? A good hunk of cash to support one of my favorite miniature makers ~
- Reblog once per blog, but likes don’t count;
- You don’t have to follow me, but all followers automatically have double the chance of winning :D;
- No give-away blogs! I will check;
- The give-away ends on November 15th, 12am GMT. The winner will have 48 hours to reply, so have your inbox open :3 If you don’t reply, the prize goes to #2.
- Blog promotion on wee-little-things.tumblr.com untill the next give-away (1000 followers? xD);
- $25 worth of miniatures from BonAppetEats! You get to select the items and one or two back-ups in case something is sold out. I will pay for these and the shipping to you ~
Good luck to you all! ^o^
Everyone woken up from the Halloween hangover/sugar coma?
Here’s my costume, (Cute Plague Doctor) with my creeper boyfriend as Death.